Hello!!! Just Introduction :)

Date: 09/09/2014

Hello everyone! (obviously talking back to my self, lol),

This blog will serve as my kinda diary or sort of getaway, Life is really overwhelming at the moment and instead of basking in sadness or depression, I have decided to just write. I would love to be anonymous now so that I can express myself abit more (I actually talk alot in reality but I don't really talk...If you get what I mean).

Anyway, been trying to start a blog since forever and Lord knows how many blog names I've created. I have postponed, been too lazy, given reasons not to or I was just not satisfied with a blog name. Hopefully, I would create a sorta personal blog when life seems to make a lot more sense. Right now, I'm just going to (try and) go back to being my happy and optimistic self cos no matter how life gets, there is a lot more to be hopeful for...





Comments

Popular Posts